How can Private Yoga Therapy help me?
- Do you have a health condition that you have heard yoga can help with?
- Do you have an injury and want to know how to use yoga to help with your healing and rehabilitation?
- Are you a beginner practitioner who feels intimidated practicing in a group class and wants to get some specialised help working on the basics?
- Are you an advanced student or yoga teacher who is looking for fresh inspiration?
- Do you have physical limitations that make group classes inaccessible?
- Are you a keen sportsman or sportswoman who wants to learn how yoga can improve your performance?
In all of these scenarios and more, yoga therapy can help!
An increasing body of medical research is establishing yoga therapy as an effective, safe and non-invasive tool and is increasingly being endorsed by doctors, physiotherapists, chiropractors and orthopedic specialists. Yoga therapy may be helpful in supporting clients managing a variety of health conditions including:
Heart and circulatory conditions
- High/low blood pressure
- Heart disease
Brain and nervous system health
- Chronic migraines and tension headaches
Digestive, hormonal and weight issues
- Weight management, body image and eating disorders
Cancer – post treatment care
Muscles, bones and joint health
- Spinal conditions e.g. disc degeneration, spondylisothesis, scoliosis, spinal fusions, spondylosis, backpain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Orthopedic – post-injury and post-surgery recovery
- Chronic pain
- Menstrual problems
- Pregnancy support – pre and post natal
- Prostate problems
Mind and emotional wellbeing:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Auto immune diseases e.g. MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic fatigue